4-operating units transfer machine with vertical axis for forged, casting blanks parts machining.
8-motors transfer machine with vertical axis for printed and cut parts machining.
All the data below refer to the model shown in the sheet.
- Machine weight: 20000 Kg
- Overall dimensions: 2.250 x 2.250 x 3.950 mm
- CNC: Fanuc
- Machine tending: Anthropomorphic robot on request
- Max tapping size: 6 “NPSM, 3” NPT, M120, UNC 2 ¾ “
- Standard workable length ma: 150 mm
- Min-max workable diameter: 20 – 200 mm
- Spindle connection: HSK 80 – HSK 100
- Spindle power: 15kW, 22kW
- Number of operating units: 6
- Min-max spindle rotation speed: 20 – 2.000 rpm
- Longitudinal axis travel: “Z”: 160 mm
Machined parts: Sizes from 2 “to 6”
Most of the pieces used to build the Tap 6600 were produced in our workshop.
From the loader to the automatic hacksaw to the machine enslavement to the unloading of the finished piece, everything is automated and in line.
more processing speed
Compared to the machines of the same segment, the Tap 6600 is able to reduce processing times.