4-operating units vertical-axis rotary transfer machine for machining of cast and cut pieces.
8-operating units vertical-axis rotary transfer machine for machining of cast and cut pieces.
All the data below refer to the model shown in the technical data sheet.
- Machine weight: 20000 Kg
- General dimensions: 2.250 x 2.250 x 3.950 mm
- CNC: Fanuc
- Machine tending: Anthropomorphic robot on request
- Max tapping size: 6 “NPSM, 3” NPT, M120, UNC 2 ¾ “
- Standard machinable length: 150 mm
- Min-max machinable diameter: 20 – 200 mm
- Spindle attachment: HSK 80 – HSK 100
- Spindle power: 15kW, 22kW
- Number of operating units: 6
- Min-max spindle rotation speed: 20 – 2.000 rpm
- Longitudinal axis stroke: “Z”: 160 mm
Pieces machined: Sizes from 2 “to 6”
Most pieces used to develop the Tap 6600 are produced in our machine shop.
From the loader to the automatic cut-off unit, machine tending and offloading of the finished piece, everithing is automated and in-line.
More machining speed
Compared to the machines in the same category, the Tap 6600 reduces machining times